• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Cherokee Fuel Sending Unit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Piper-6

Reaction score
The r/h main tank fuel quantity gauge on my 67 PA 32-260 seems to be acting up.

It does not show fuel quantity but rather bounces with the aircraft movement.

I know I saw a way to check the gauge in this forum but have forgotten the details.

Can anyone give me the ohm reading I should get when for both the fuel sending unit and the gauge!

Of course this measurement is when the wire from the gauge to the tank sending unit is disconnected

Thanks

Latest posts

Back