• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Check these out!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tangeray

Reaction score
Sup Fellow Aviators,

Thought I'd share what ive been doing for the past year for fellow aviators to help capture the love of their bird! Got the idea from a buddy of mine, and have made these plaques for members of other aviation communities like the bonanza folks and the mooney peeps.

Tell me what you think, email me if you would like one.

Thanks,
Chuck

[email protected]

Columbia 300 (3).jpg

IMG_1389.jpg

Cessna Cardinal (800x587).jpg

Columbia 300 (5).jpg

7ed91d41-69ea-4bc1-bfe7-b7abc0f6cbf3.jpg

Piper-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back