• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Best wishes for the new year.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leigh

Reaction score
I realize that many of you have concerns related to what seems to be serious threats to our society that hopefully won't be nearly as bad as it might seem now. Regardless, I wish to say a word of thanks for the interaction that this forum has provided, knowing full well that not all agree with me on many topics yet have been willing to accomodate my thoughts and opinions.

Best wishes to all of you, Leigh

Latest posts

Back