• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Aztec stc gross weight increase, jato, windshield wiper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coopere

Reaction score
Just browsing the below page, found a few stc modifications interesting...

https://lairds.org/Kyler/flying/Aztec/ScottM/pa23_stc.html

First and foremost Nayak aviation corp lists STC SA590SW as a gross weight increase for pa23 series... Anyone heard of any more info on this? I've never seen a gross weight increase elsewhere for the aztec but it would be worth a phone call...

Also DeVore Engineering svc lists STC SA65EA as a rocket engine on the underside of the fusalage aft of the main spar... I take it they mean a JATO rocket... Interesting wondering if any archived footage could be found. I assume this is referring too the oa1 prototype or the military aquired aztecs, the UO-1 or U-11A models...

Lastly on a more realistic note, Curtis-Wright/Marquette Inc. lists STC SA2-1533 as installation of a windshield wiper, I'm very interested in this one as it would be very helpful flying In rain...

Thoughts..

Latest posts

Back