• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Avidyne Price Increase

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patbarry

Twin Comanche owner, IA, Avidyne dealer
Reaction score
As many on this thread know, I am an Avidyne dealer and I was surprised to see a price increase announcement.
If anyone wants to discuss this they can call me on (949) 362.1600

Pricing changes are as follows:

• 2% increase on IFD products
  • 3% increase on most other products
  • Added Vantage12 pricing
  • Added ATLAS/HELIOS FMS pricing
  • Removed Bundle Pricing
  • Updated NGT-R pricing from L-3
  • Mod55/WAAS upgrade for PFD is required for DFC90 installations, and can be ordered as a separate line item when needed.
Please review the new pricing when quoting new projects shipping from Avidyne after March 1, 2024.

Latest posts

Back