• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

AOPA can sure duck the problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gas_pumps

Reaction score
I have recently tried to use the new AOPA flight planning FlyQ option. What a downgrade from the previous Jepsenson tool. I tried to print the flight log and got a printout about the size of a credit card. I do not carry a microscope on most flights.

There seems to be no way to ask for help or to send a question to AOPA regarding this situation. I was hoping the new president might help the organization get back to those of us who have been members for 30-40 years. However, that does not seem to be the case.

Just try to send an email to anyone at AOPA and you cannot find any address or phone number. Want to join or send money or donate, and there is no problem.

Have they forgotten who really got the organization where it is today?

Latest posts

Back