• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Any IAs in the LaCrosse area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

killrocks

Reaction score
I'm looking for an IA or I think even an AP can do this....need a safety inspection and obtain a ferry permit for an airplane near LaCrosse WI. Plane is out of annual and needs to be delivered to new owner. Basic inspection, fix any immediate issues required for a ferry (I think it's going to need the landing gear bungee AD done but I think the rest are OK including the stabilator AD which hits the five year limit in October of this year) and obtain the ferry permit with an exemption for the transponder. Transponder is functioning but is overdue for 24mo. VFR cert. Airplane will then be delivered to Phoenix.

Anyone on this forum available or know someone good and reasonable in that area?

Latest posts

Back