• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Air conditioning works…. sometimes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PJ2DMD

Reaction score
So, it’ll start cold and then about 20 minutes into the flight the air isn’t cold anymore. If I shut it off for 10 minutes it’ll work again for a short time before fizzling out again. HVAC guy says this is indicative of a low pressure switch malfunction. I looked in the piper parts catalog and found the following attached figures. Can anybody tell me if that’s the LP switch?

Attachments

• IMG_5496.jpeg
    IMG_5496.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5497.jpeg
    IMG_5497.jpeg
    4.9 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back