• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Adopted a new puppy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Meet our newest addition. My wife and I adopted him on Friday evening. He's a chihuahua, only 7 weeks old. We can't get him until this Thursday evening because he's due for another round of vaccines.

My dad's dog is named Piper. My brother's dog is named Lance (coincidence, as he doesn't fly). So we decided to name him Jett!

This is our 4th dog in the house. More than I'd usually go for, but two of our others are in their golden years. Though both are relatively healthy for their age, you cannot stop the inevitable. So, in advance of a truly open vacancy, we came across this little dude at a dog rescue organization and he looks so similar to our older chihuahua, it was basically love at first sight. So maybe our oldest (Jack) can teach this little guy a few of his "isms" so that when his time comes, maybe we'll see a little bit of our precious Jack in little Jett as he moves forward with us.
45FB5C18-F11D-4ED8-825A-6FB356403C9F.jpeg

Latest posts

Back