• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Accelerated Commercial Training

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yoke

Reaction score
I'm close to being ready to take my CSEL written and may need to expedite my flight training to meet a job opportunity. I have my complex time and hours, but need to knock out the dual day and night 100-X country here locally before attending training somewhere.

Can anyone recommend a 3-5 day flight school to get this done? I will add the Multi later if needed. I have heard about GATTS in Manhattan KS. Anyone been there?

Appreciate any suggestions

Thanks

Latest posts

Back