• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

300NM XC from Toronto - any suggestions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pilotdaddy

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am currently planning my 300 NM XC out of Toronto and was wondering if anybody had any suggestions as to where to go? I will be flying out of CYOO. I was looking at going down south and experiencing flying "internationally" but, for obvious reasons, that is now out of the question.

Here's what I'm looking at so far...

1) CYOO towards Wawa, Ontario with stopovers around Tobermory and Elliot Lake
2) CYOO towards Quebec City with stopovers around Rockcliffe and Trois Rivieres

Open to any suggestions really. Optimally, I'm looking for GA friendly airports, and more importantly, some good local food such as home made butter tarts! Hiking trails around the destination as well as some scenic flying enroute would really be the cherry on top.

Thanks in advance.

Latest posts

Back