• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

2014 Reno air races cross country

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

comancheflyer

Reaction score
Got my Comanche out of annual and transponder checked just in time for the 2014 Reno Air race championship and she flew great. Love this plane! Gets me a dependable 138 knots true at 7500'. Not bad for 180 hp. Thought I would post a couple of pics from the event.

PC120060.jpg

PC120053.jpg

PC120088.jpg

PC100001.jpg

PC100009.jpg

Latest posts

Back