• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

1970 Cherokee 235 Performance #s for Foreflight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all. New 235 partner and new member here. I wanted to get more information on performance numbers to put into Foreflight for flight planning. I haven't been able to find anything online.

I'm also interested in what some of you all do with power settings are various altitudes. I have the POH information as a start but interested in hearing how others run their airplanes.

So far I've been flying it 24 squared at 115 for climb and 23 squared for cruise and burn about 12.5gph leaned at cruise at 4-6k feet. I don't have an engine monitor to get more data but it seems to keep the single probe EGT and oil temps happy.

Any information would be appreciated.

Latest posts

Back