• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

1966 Cherokee six Rams Horn upgrade, need trim switch.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shavrfillet

Reaction score
1st time poster, need help.
Switching out my bow tie yokes for Rams Horns, my problem is the existing elevator trim switch is for the bow tie yokes. The switch for the Rams horn is, I believe piper 588-021 / Mason Electric # 305-4319. Looking for a functioning used one or, if someone knows the MS # for this switch it would help. Read somewhere that Mason Electric makes the switch for Piper and the poster bought it direct from them for $175, contacted them and they referred me to Avial for about $750. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Latest posts

Back