• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

1962 PA-24-250 Intercom Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am flying a new to me Comanche 250 and hoping someone might have experience and suggestion regarding the radio intercom. All headset internal intercom communication is cut off between pilot and passengers whenever external communications are active. During flights into busy airspace this can almost make internal communication impossible and in the case of Flight Training time verging on dangerous. Previous experience was in C172/182 where this was not the case. I have attached an image of my Nav/Com.
Any suggestions appreciated?

Attachments

• PA-24-250 Nav:Com.jpg
    PA-24-250 Nav:Com.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back