• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Wing Walker Provider Article

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O37Cherokee

Reaction score
This article caught my eye for two reasons: 1) Well written article about an aviation article in a non-aviation publication. Don't see this too often. 2) Example of a clueless pilot that gives us all a black eye. As I read it you and I can go visit him, pay the $$$ then climb out and have a "wing walking experience." The FAA kept telling him he was at least a Part 91 and he just kept saying, "nah, I'm fine." Fly in Air Park kept telling him he couldn't run a business from there, "nah, I'm fine." Then it spiraled from there. Am I reading this wrong? This does not seem like a case of the Jack-Booted-Thugs coming down on someone for no reason. https://www.seattletimes.com/busine...walking-flights-revokes-owners-pilot-license/

Latest posts

Back