• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Zaon XRX PCAS

Canuck

David Megginson (he/him)
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a Zaon XRX PCAS that I recently decided to remove from my Warrior (it had been feeding traffic to the 696 on my yoke). It works as new, but I never found it as useful as I'd hoped, and decided to declutter my plane a bit (it had been velcroed to the glareshield.

Suggestions? Try to sell it? Trade it for a nice lunch? Give it away to the first person who flies into Ottawa and offers me a ride in an unusual plane? It's probably less interesting to US pilots, now that they have ADS-B traffic info, but could have benefits in other places or situations.

Cheers, David

Orest @ CYFD

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You are unlikely to sell it south of the border. It may have some value here, if you can find the right person. I had one, and sold it some time ago, for $100 I think.

* Orest

Canuck

David Megginson (he/him)
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You are unlikely to sell it south of the border. It may have some value here, if you can find the right person. I had one, and sold it some time ago, for $100 I think.

* Orest
I'm happy even to give it away if it can find a good home.

AZAir

Reaction score
They are still commanding $400 on other forums like PoA and AOPA

Latest posts