• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

ZAON PCAS XRX on ebay

cdnemsguy

Reaction score
Wants to make up the excess with shipping it. Maybe the cost of a cardboard box and newsprint is high in Florida.

Charley

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Wants to make up the excess with shipping it. Maybe the cost of a cardboard box and newsprint is high in Florida.

What's unreasonable about $11 for shipping?

bgmac

Reaction score
It's a flat rate charged by US Postal Service. He is not making anything. Don't see a problem there.
BTW: I had one one loved it connected to my 396.

cdnemsguy

Reaction score
What's unreasonable about $11 for shipping?
This is what it shows to us north of the States... $11 is a great deal. Another thing is UPS will charge another unrealistic fee to collect the few dollars in tax when it comes across the border.

Shipping:
$101.44 UPS Worldwide Saver | See details International items may be subject to customs processing and additional charges. help icon for Shipping - opens a layer International Shipping - items may be subject to customs processing depending on the item's declared value.

Sellers set the item's declared value and must comply with customs declaration laws.

As the buyer, you should be aware of possible:
- delays from customs inspection.
- import duties and taxes which buyers must pay.
- brokerage fees payable at the point of delivery.

Your country's customs office can offer more details, or visit eBay's page on international trade.

Item location:
Pompano Beach, Florida, United States

Ships to:
Worldwide

Charley

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Ah, now I understand.

The shipping cost shows different for you than for me.

Incidentally, I had to ship a flat envelope from Pennsylvania to France in December.

Value of the contents was about $50.

Speed was not important. Economy was preferred.

FedEx wanted $98.37 for 5 day delivery.

U.S. Postal Service was $12.75, for what turned out to be 8 day delivery.

I declined FedEx and went with the good old U.S. Post Office.

bgmac

Reaction score
This is what it shows to us north of the States... $11 is a great deal. Another thing is UPS will charge another unrealistic fee to collect the few dollars in tax when it comes across the border.

Shipping:
$101.44 UPS Worldwide Saver | See details International items may be subject to customs processing and additional charges. help icon for Shipping - opens a layer International Shipping - items may be subject to customs processing depending on the item's declared value.

Sellers set the item's declared value and must comply with customs declaration laws.

As the buyer, you should be aware of possible:
- delays from customs inspection.
- import duties and taxes which buyers must pay.
- brokerage fees payable at the point of delivery.

Your country's customs office can offer more details, or visit eBay's page on international trade.

Item location:
Pompano Beach, Florida, United States

Ships to:
Worldwide
Well I don't know the internanal cost but don't get confused with USPS and UPS. They are not the same.

USPS: United Status Postal Service. Gov financed.

UPS: United Parcel Service. Private company like FEDEX.

It may only be $11.00 world wide like he said.

cdnemsguy

Reaction score
Well I don't know the internanal cost but don't get confused with USPS and UPS. They are not the same.

USPS: United Status Postal Service. Gov financed.

UPS: United Parcel Service. Private company like FEDEX.

It may only be $11.00 world wide like he said.
Of course being an airplane owner and owner of a money pit race car I get many item from the States. UPS is terrible, USPS is preferred and very reasonable. USPS is the just as expedient as UPS anyways. I only use UPS if there is no other option for me. Back to the product...I have the little MRX and love it except lacks the info of the XRX. Too bad the company went under and the currency exchange is so bad for us now.