• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

You And Your Piper Deserve An Early Holiday Gift

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin

Reaction score
It's the first day of October and that means Christmas is just 84 days away and all the other holidays that come with it, but why not indulge a little early his year?

How would you like to gain over 10 MPH, cover all the exposed brake and strut parts on your main gear and make your aircraft look amazing?

Laminar Flow Systems is excited to offer our popular Fancy Pants and Nose Fairings together for the amazing price of $1300! Just be sure to order before October 15th 2014!

Click here to visit our website

And don't forget, when you order three or more items and ship them together at once, you automatically get 10% off your order price!

(Terms and conditions apply. May not be combined with any other offer or promotion.)

-Robin

Any deals on stuff for arrows? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Piper Forum

Any deals on stuff for arrows? :)

Here's a special for Arrows:

Flap and aileron gap seals, plus fuel tank fairings and smoothing kit... For $1169... more than $200 off. I can only extend this offer until October 15th 2014. That's for square wing Arrows.Taper wings please add $75.

Anyone else wanting a deal during this next couple of weeks, I'll be happy to consider it... just tell me what you've got and what results you are looking for.

Robin

Was about to order flap and aileron seals but my muffler had a blowout.

I will order at some point!

Can you describe how the gap seals attach to the wing?

Just a reminder that this sale ends in two days (October 15). Be sure to place your order now and save money all while increasing your aircraft's speed by 10 MPH!

-Robin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back