• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Yoke Extension for CWS and PPT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For a Piper Application, I can now provide an add-on to your yoke for the CWS and PPT.

The picture is for the yoke mounted single trim button. I left an opening so the wires for the trim do not have to be disconnected. That switch is crazy expensive and this was my solution.

If you don't have the trim switch, I can make this without the opening for the switch or the wires to pass thru.

These are machined aluminum and come either bare or powder coated black. Holes for the yoke are pre drilled and mounting screws are provided (standard Piper thread). You or your installer will have to drill the holes needed for the PPT and CWS. You may want a different configuration, so this is up to you.

Cost is $100 and includes shipping to the CONUS. I will quote additional shipping costs as needed. Lead time is 7-10 days.

100% Money back if you buy one and don't like it within 5 days of purchase (you are responsible to ship it back).

PM me with questions.

Dave
CWS.jpg

Latest posts

Back