• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

WTT: 3” control head PA28 AeroCruze 100 kit for flat-pack

Azpilot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking for a trade in Arizona:

I purchased a complete 3” control head AeroCruze 100 kit earlier this year for my PA28R-201T. The kit is complete and uninstalled, but the control head was taken out of the package to verify it’ll fit where I have space in my panel.

As my new panel takes shape, I realized I have a few good locations where the flat-pack controller would work swimmingly.

The 3” will still work, but let me know if you're sitting on a complete, uninstalled flat-pack setup for a PA28 and would prefer the 3” controller head instead. I know TT / BendixKing periodically had only one or the other available, so someone may have not gotten their first choice when they ordered their kit.

Thanks!

cappy48

Established Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking for a trade in Arizona:

I purchased a complete 3” control head AeroCruze 100 kit earlier this year for my PA28R-201T. The kit is complete and uninstalled, but the control head was taken out of the package to verify it’ll fit where I have space in my panel.

As my new panel takes shape, I realized I have a few good locations where the flat-pack controller would work swimmingly.

The 3” will still work, but let me know if you're sitting on a complete, uninstalled flat-pack setup for a PA28 and would prefer the 3” controller head instead. I know TT / BendixKing periodically had only one or the other available, so someone may have not gotten their first choice when they ordered their kit.

Thanks!

Heard of one other new, unopened .. TT traded it.. for the round. Opposite for what you need, but... :)

Cap