• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

WTS - Blulink bluetooth Link GA plug module and other items

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I have a few things up for sale.

First is a Bluetooth by BluLink GA module that was recently refurbished with new plugs. Asking $175 which is what the repair cost me plus $50 bucks. Just plug in-line with any aviation headset, pair, and go. Great for people who don’t want to spend $1,000 on a new Bluetooth headset and like their older headset like my noise canceling DC’s I keep for people who fly with me. These sell for $259 on their website. Pilot USA BluLink Cell Phone to Aviation Headset Adapter

Second is a Stratux home made ADS-B unit with suction cup mount, antennas, and a good size battery module with cables. Worked fine, but I don’t need it, was more of something to thinker with and has been hanging out on my shelf the last year. Over $175 in parts (try finding a Pi board these days it’s nuts). Asking $125 shipped and would prefer only someone who knows how to build these because sometimes they require tweaking or wire securing, etc after being shipped. Would make a great base station unit in an FBO with an outdoor antenna to track planes inbound on a monitor.

I’ll add more stuff as I go, just cleaning off all my shelves of parts and random stuff.

Located in Nashville if you want to drop by and grab any of it. I’ll be up at the 1M5 airport tomorrow and some during the week. text me for pics 615-210-5046

Latest posts

Back