• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Wts: 1967 arrow 180

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ddpiper

Reaction score
I have a good friend who has offered me a great deal on his comanche, so I've decided to sell my Arrow. I've only had this for 10 months and have been enjoying the heck out of it. The plane is based in Stuart, FL, but is currently in Ohio with me for the summer. It's coming out of annual, this Wed. 9/1. I don't have the logs in front of me so my guess is 680SMOH from Zephyr Aircraft Engines with Millennium cylinders. 5600TT. Newer paint and brand new seats and carpet. I have the material for the side panels, but haven't had a chance to complete them. Newer glass/plastic, it's perfect. New glare shield and instrument plastic panels. Radios....not going to lie, work but need replaced. All Terra (2 comms, 1 digital nav which only gives to/from degrees)with a King 76 transponder with mode C. I Fly normally VFR with a IPAD mini and Status II. Intercom, 4cylinder EGT. Emergency gear extension installed and works great. Three blade prop. New Battery. Fine wire Tempest plugs, Electric Trim. JPI 450 Fuel computer. Reply to me if you need more info. 46000.00

[email protected]

IMG_3611.jpg

IMG_1405.jpg

IMG_1407.jpg

IMG_1493.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back