• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

WTB Saitek pro flight yoke and throttle

Morgan3820

Reaction score
I am setting up a simulator and was wondering if any one had the Saitek pro flight yoke and throttle that they would be willing to part with?

Reaction score
I had the whole set but I'll have to check my garage. Gathered stuff to setup simulator but never got to finish it myself. Still not sure if and when I would do it.

Morgan3820

Reaction score
I have a frasca 142 simulator for sale that is FAA approved if you want the ultimate simulator. View attachment 6067
Wow! that is pretty cool but I think that the wife would have an issue with losing the floor space.

Turns out one of the guys at the airport has a setup that he is letting me have for a reasonable price.

Thank you all

TheDoc

Reaction score
I had the whole set but I'll have to check my garage. Gathered stuff to setup simulator but never got to finish it myself. Still not sure if and when I would do it.

Well if Morgan isn't interested I would be. My yoke stopped working correctly with maybe 10 hours on it. Of course that was well past the warranty so it sits on the floor next to my computer. It would give us a reason to finally meet and it wouldn't be right to go to the airport and not take the Dakota for a spin. So two birds, one stone.

If you're still crazy with work I can wait, mine has been broke for a while anyways.

Reaction score
Well if Morgan isn't interested I would be. My yoke stopped working correctly with maybe 10 hours on it. Of course that was well past the warranty so it sits on the floor next to my computer. It would give us a reason to finally meet and it wouldn't be right to go to the airport and not take the Dakota for a spin. So two birds, one stone.

If you're still crazy with work I can wait, mine has been broke for a while anyways.

Hey doc. The work is still crazy with weekly commute to Seattle. Glad I could spend last two weeks at home but once I get past end of February the things should stabilize. More importantly my 4 month old daughter has to go through an open heart surgery mid February to fix a hole in her heart. So once she recovers from surgery I should be pretty flexible.

TheDoc

Reaction score
Hey doc. The work is still crazy with weekly commute to Seattle. Glad I could spend last two weeks at home but once I get past end of February the things should stabilize. More importantly my 4 month old daughter has to go through an open heart surgery mid February to fix a hole in her heart. So once she recovers from surgery I should be pretty flexible.

Oh my. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Keep that little one healthy.

gusve

Reaction score
Sanjiv, finally I have a breather with work and family. Happy new year. The news about your baby surgery worry me but my wife and I will be praying for her fast recovery.