• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

WTB - Piper Arrow

sideslope

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Doesn't look like I'm going to find a Lance so does anyone have an Arrow or know someone that has one for sell?

Thanks!

Last edited:

kju1pitt

CFI ASEL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The acronym is WTB (want to buy). WTF means something completely different!
:p
But WTF is what this will change to once the OP sees the current prices of Arrows!

Still haven't found an Arrow III that my partner is willing to buy to let me have the other half of mine :(

guzziguy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll be moving up once my IR is completed. Next couple of months or so.

Leigh

Reaction score
If I can't get the idiot doctor to be rational at Transport Canada my Arrow will be for sale.

hsegura

N4013Q Turbo Arrow III
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a Turbo Arrow III and someday will be looking at a Lance or Saratoga, but holy cow, the prices are high these days. Best to wait until things settle down, if ever.
Happy to have what I do today.

CCraig69

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a 1976 Lance that I am considering to sell. It has roughly 6500 total hours and about 300 hours on the engine and prop from 2016. I installed 2 Garmin G5’s, Garmin 335 transponder and Garmin GFC 500 autopilot last summer. Plane has A/C and the system was replaced (compressor) at annual in October. Factored service hours are in the 1500 range, (plane was flown commercially the first 1500 hours with 100 hour inspections, no record of having been a trainer. Carpet like new, paint redone in 2016 to repair hail damage and touched up last spring. Led landing light and wing tip strobes and position lights upgraded to whelen LED’s at last annual. Send me not if interested. I just got my CFII and need something to train in.

hsegura

N4013Q Turbo Arrow III
Supporting Member
Reaction score
how much? is it advertised?

rwyerosk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Actually, Arrows took a hit when the FAA no longer required complex aircraft for the Commercial Certificate and CFI- Airplane Rating.......

Flight schools sold all their arrows for a Very Advanced Aircraft VAA