• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

WTB Piper Arrow II or III

Morgan3820

Reaction score
I am wanting to upgrade to an Arrow II (+1974) or III (no turbo). I have been looking for awhile, ready to buy, money is no object, filthy rich. Email Jesse at [email protected]

Last edited:

EchoDelta

Reaction score
I am wanting to upgrade to an Arrow II (+1974) or III (no turbo). I have been looking for awhile, ready to buy, money is no object, filthy rich. Email Jesse at [email protected]
Just curious -- if you are "filthy rich" and "money is no object," why are you looking for a 40 year old airplane when you could easily afford a much newer one that has all the latest avionics already installed?

glafaille

Reaction score
That's the great thing about being rich. You can buy what ever the heck you want and not get too wound up with the price. No stress, no worries.

EchoDelta

Reaction score

Morgan3820

Reaction score
A brand new Arrow from Piper looks exactly the same as the old Arrow III, except for a snazzy paint job and modern avionics. And, you don't have to wait for one to hit the market, or worry about what sort of hidden deficiencies you might be buying -- just order one from Piper with a full warranty.
http://www.piper.com/aircraft/trainer-class/arrow/

Great idea...except for 400,000 minor details :rolleyes:.

alexcomanche180

Reaction score
Comanche's are better than arrows, have a nice one for sale and if you are filthy rich I can double the price for you ��

Latest posts