• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

WTB: Piper 180 or similar

GilBuettner

Wisconsin CFI
Reaction score
I am interested in buying a Piper 180 or similar airplane that is IFR and has a low to mid-time engine.

gas_pumps

Reaction score
I am interested in buying a Piper 180 or similar airplane that is IFR and has a low to mid-time engine.
I have a 1979 Archer II with about 1250 TTAF&E. It is a very solid original plane with a recent JetGlo paint job replacing the original factory lacquer. Recent annual found nothing significant and SB1006 was done two years ago. NO corrosion etc. Lots of pictures of the inside of the wings.

GilBuettner

Wisconsin CFI
Reaction score
Do you have a link to photos, equipment list, etc? Where is it located?

pilotohan

Reaction score

ericbolt

Reaction score
We have a 65 Cherokee 180 C with only 700 hours SMOH.

GilBuettner

Wisconsin CFI
Reaction score
Thanks for the response. Actually, I purchased an airplane this week, so I am no longer in the market.

skywag

BE300 CE500 DA-50 LR-JET
Reaction score
What did you buy? Where are the pictures?

GilBuettner

Wisconsin CFI
Reaction score
I found a nice PA-28-140 with the 160hp conversion about one hour from home. About 3000 total hours and 490 on the engine. Older radios, but everything works. IFR.

I won't have it back here until the end of the week, due to some minor paperwork issues with the logs, and some very cold weather for the next few days.

Photos later.

Latest posts