• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

WTB Non-Turbo Lance

bigbdz16

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking to spend under 150k for naturally aspirated Lance. T or straight tail is fine. No high time motors.

sierrakilo99

Reaction score
I know someone who's got a '76 model Lance, well maintained and he's been talking about selling it, however its likely at the top of your range... very nice leather interior and great IFR (new) avionics and mid time engine.

PM me and I'll get you his contact info, there's nothing in this for me, I've done some maintenance on his a/c over the years.

sk

dprudhomme

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know someone who's got a '76 model Lance, well maintained and he's been talking about selling it, however its likely at the top of your range... very nice leather interior and great IFR (new) avionics and mid time engine.

PM me and I'll get you his contact info, there's nothing in this for me, I've done some maintenance on his a/c over the years.

sk
SK - if the 76 Lance is still available, I may be interested.

sierrakilo99

Reaction score
Its not... after getting serious inquiries from a few people the current owner decided he wanted to keep the plane.

He's on this forum occasionally so if it comes up for sale I'm sure he'll post it here first.

sk

Latest posts