• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

WTB newer Warrior/Challenger or ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdnemsguy

Reaction score
I am looking for a good mid time engine Warrior or Cherokee/Challenger 180. Something that is a 1977 or newer, I know the Challenger is the exception 1973, but anything in good shape with nice paint and good time engine, decent avionics etc. Let me know if you know of one or have one for sale. Cannot be anything retractable or turbo charged, as this would be used for a trainer initially. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back