• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

WTB: Narco AT 165 Transponder

Jd21476

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am looking to buy a reasonably priced Narco AT 165 transponder.

I currently have a Narco AT50 but it has been having trouble and it is my third replacement. I have been told that since the 165 is a solid state it is much more reliable and fits the same tray.

pm me if you have one or

call or text 619-993-2366

Mitchell Williams

Supporting Member
Reaction score
We have a non-functional AT-165 we had in a Cessa 150. It quit working and we sent to Bevan Rabel for repair, who state that Narco had not completed repair manuals for the unit and therefore it was not repairable. Slid an old AT150A in its place.