• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Wtb inexpensive king kx155 14v with gs

N677ap

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a King KX155 14 volt with Glidescope. I don't have a lot of spare cash. But, I do have a nice Garmin MX 20 with tray, connectors, datacard, and Jeppeson Chartview, that I can trade, or do the MX 20 + cash for a really nice KX 155.

Garmin unit works well. Pictures upon request, showing all works.

Charley

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Have you tried eBay?

I believe eBay provides buyer protection in case what you actually receive is not as described in the advertisement.

Charley

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:

N677ap

Reaction score
I've found that the KX155, and the MK12D have held their value quite well. Much to my dismay.
Wentworth asks a lot for everything they sell. They're usually higher than anyone else. They're pretty proud of what they sell, apparently.

BGFYankee

Tire Kicker
Reaction score
Much like the SL30, the KX155 in 14V w/GS has retained its value very well. The 28V versions...not so much.

Latest posts