• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

WTB First Plane

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Piperporsche180944

Reaction score
Good afternoon gentlemen,

I am new to aviation and at the age of 25 decided I'd like to purchase my first plane. Please let me know what you have, no tail draggers, non operational is ok. Id like to stay under $10,000. I am located in Michigan and would love the opportunity to bring a old gem to its previous glory. Please message me with what you have and I will forward my phone number.

Thanks!
Randy

Latest posts

Back