• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

WTB Cherokee 6/300

rabbott

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Everything on controller and trade a plane sells before I can even get ahold of the seller -- its a super bummer.

I'm looking for:
  • Fixed Gear
  • Non Turbo
  • Straight Tail
If anyone is selling, or knows of an available aircraft I'd love to hear about it! I have approved financing for a sale that fell through.

rabbott

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did. There are a few on trade a plane as well but as US citizens we can’t go to Canada right now which sucks. So you have to buy without seeing it and they will deliver to the US.

fwSAR

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's a hard time to be a buyer, that's for sure! My experience was similar for months... anything halfway decent looking was "under contract" or "sale pending" by the time I could get an email or phone call answered... best of luck!

vwefelix

Supporting Member
Reaction score

rabbott

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Appreciate the heads up, I saw that one as well but the damage history and missing logs are a no go for me.

robertthoyer

CAPT BOB, RET DELTA/NAVY CFII MULTI AND SINGLE
Reaction score
could be a good buy, or a lemon. 46 year old at 100hr per year tt 4600 take a hit for higher time AF af hour depreciation at 6.$/hr about neg 6000. eng hrs is below median of 1000 by 640 hrs at 20$/hr cost of overhaul= positive 12800. no info on avionics so probably standard for no credit. no info on interior so could be original, again neg 4000. lost log book and prior damage can add a negative 30% to price. that is why its not at $110000, value. Three blade prop increase positive 5000.$

Latest posts