• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

WTB: Cherokee 6/300 or non-turbo Saratoga

fwSAR

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking for a good PA-32 to fly the growing family! Would also consider a straight-tail Lance, but I lean toward the fixed-gear side for a variety of reasons.

Needs to be club seating (wife's input); otherwise, no demands as long as it's priced correctly to allow me to upgrade the necessities into it. Doesn't have to have perfect paint or a beautiful leather interior (I plan on putting young kids in the back)!

Been looking for a while; ready and able to pay cash for the right airplane. Thanks all!

fwSAR

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply! I probably should have updated this or closed the thread somehow, but I finally found my Saratoga a couple of weeks ago. So I’m no longer in the market at present, but I know there are many more lookers/buyers around! Post it in the classifieds!

drjcustis

Reaction score
Mind if I ask what year your is and how much you paid for it. Having a hard time finding comparable planes and settling on a sales price.

Latest posts