• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

WTB '79 and newer Cherokee Six or Saratoga

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Looking to buy a '79 or newer Six / Saratoga.

Budget +/-$175K. Cash in hand so no trouble with banks. Debating the lower price "project" plane versus ready to fly. Show me what you have if it's priced accordingly can go either way.

Prefer Garmin GPS and functioning auto pilot. But older avionics ok if reflected in price. Ugly interior is fine probably prefer to redo interior to my personal preference anyway. With wife and 3 older kids useful load is important would like at least 1,200 pounds but the more the better. Can go either way with Turbo and retractable gear.

Show me what you have!!

Latest posts

Back