• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

WTB- 180/235/Archer/Arrow/Six

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pgl

Reaction score
Hello all. Looking to buy one of the airplanes listed above. 1968 model year or newer preferred. Plane must be in decent shape. Budget is high 30's to mid 40's, but of course price is commensurate and negotiable with it's condition, TT, Engine time, avionics. All the good stuff. I am not interested in a tricked out, high priced airplane with all the latest gadgets and whiz bangs. I get enough of that at my day job. I just want a small, simple, single engine airplane where everything works and I can go play on nice days. And has enough HP and useful load that I can put my family in it and still clear the trees. I think the airplanes listed above meet that criteria. If anyone is thinking of selling, or knows anyone that is thinking of selling, please let me know. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back