• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Wrong back seat cover maybe?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello,

currently I am trying to refurbish my sweet ’73 PA28-140 a little bit and want to exchange my 50 years old plastic seat back covers by some FAA-PMA spare parts.

I have ordered as a replacement one:

- PA28 SEAT BACK COVER W/ REAR RELEASE HOLES 60-028511-20

from Texas Aeroplastics as this part seems to be the only one available which should fit for the right front seat.

When comparing the delivered part with the one in use I recognized some differences due to e.g., the orientation of the holes. Otherwise the general dimensions look suitable.

Any experiences when installing this spare part maybe? Is it the right one?

Thank you for any comment and help!

20221203_130531 (1).jpg
Seat Back Cover.jpg

Latest posts

Back