• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

WITHDRAWN , Piper Dakota for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve M.

CODakotaflyer
Reaction score
I have decided to sell my 1983 Piper Dakota and upgrade to a more advanced airplane. It has been a great airplane to learn on and get my instrument rating in. Super reliable, very well equipped and a huge useful load. It has plenty of power for our high density altitude in Colorado. I just took it on a weekend trip to Deadwood SD and it performed flawlessly. You can view the details on the website www.nospinaircraft.com

icarus

Airport Bum
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I have decided to sell my 1983 Piper Dakota and upgrade to a more advanced airplane. It has been a great airplane to learn on and get my instrument rating in. Super reliable, very well equipped and a huge useful load. It has plenty of power for our high density altitude in Colorado. I just took it on a weekend trip to Deadwood SD and it performed flawlessly. You can view the details on the website www.nospinaircraft.com
Just FYI, I couldn't find your ad on the site listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.