• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

WingX for $19.99

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MickYoumans

Reaction score
Hilton Software put out the e-mail copied below. I already had two years left on my three year subscription but $20 was just to inexpensive not to go ahead and tack another year on. I just thought I would give everyone the heads up if interested.
-------------------------------
WingX Pro7 for just $19.99!

This isn't something we usually do, and something we might not do again, but we're doing it now - WingX Pro7 for just $19.99 - that's about a 75% discount! Whether you are new to WingX Pro7 or a current user, you can buy a one year subscription for just $19.99 on the Apple App Store. If you have a current subscription, your new subscription will extend your current subscription; i.e. you won't lose time because you renewed early.

This crazy offer is not limited to student pilots or pilots who use other EFBs - everyone can take advantage of this offer - feel free to forward this email to friends and fellow pilots. CFIs and Military pilots get WingX Pro7 for free (see below).

WingX Pro7 subscriptions apply to WingX Pro7 for iOS, WingX Pro7 for Android, and WingX Pro7 for Fire.

* Take advantage of this offer ASAP - it could end at any time...
* This offer is not available via our phone Support line.

Latest posts

Back