• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Who wants My plane? WARRIOR 180hp FOR SALE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n42404

Reaction score
Airframe Total Time - 4950 Hours Since New
Engine - 1075 SMOH
Annual Inspection Due - March 2012

Exterior - Paint is Good Overall White with Blue and Gold Striping (original)
Interior - Seats are 2 tone vinyl and in excellent condition. Carpet isexcellent from Plane Plastics. Side panels original but in good shape.

Avionics:
King KX-155A Digital with memory with Glideslope King KI-208
King KX-175B with Nav Indicator
King KMA-24 Audio Panel with 3 Light Marker
Garmin 327 Digital Transponder
Piper Autocontrol Autopilot coupled to Heading bug and #1 VOR
Electric Trim
King ADF
EGT
Encoding Altimeter

Additional Items:
PS Engineering 4 Place Intercom with Music Input
All logs complete
I do have an asking price but
Open to Offers.

I have TONS of pictures just ask

I currently have it listed with a broker as I am in the military and deployed making the sale very tough to do on my own.
The reason for sale to clear it up now. Building and RV-10, and the Warrior is my build money.

I do not frequent the forum all that much do to computer and internet options I have,
so Email me @ [email protected]
Or contact Tony Plant @ southren wings aircraft sales

232323232%7Ffp633%3A2%3Enu%3D3282%3E93%3A%3E978%3EWSNRCG%3D356%3A7%3B73%3B%3A32%3Anu0mrj.jpg

2011-03-05_16-28-52_902.jpg

42404seats.jpg

Latest posts

Back