• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Which are the primary instruments in my PA28-200R?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morgan3820

Reaction score
So I am filling out the form for the EI CGR-30p. RPM, CHT, EGT are standard. I am allowed five more primary functions. MP obviously, as is oil pressure, temperature, fuel pressure. That leaves one primary function left. The amp meter is on the panel in the cluster beside the CHT, but is it primary? Fuel flow is with the MP gauge. So do I take Fuel flow as my remaining primary? I want to get this right the first time.

Latest posts

Back