• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Where do you display your airworthiness cert in a PA32?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johncotton

Reaction score
When I purchased my PA32-260, the airworthiness certificate was mounted behind and below the pilot's seat. In that location it was not visible to anyone. I subsequently put it in the glove compartment with the registration (which of course is still not visible, but is at least accessible). I'm concerned now though, because the FAA is performing ramp checks at my home base (KMHT) and I don't want to get dinged for not having the AWC on display.

Every place I looked at mounting it seemed wrong. I'm now considering the back of the pilot's seat headrest, as I have the middle seats out, and that would make it visible to rear seat pax. Does anyone have any suggestions for a location?

Latest posts

Back