• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Whelen strobes and westac probes and gauges for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobsacomano

Reaction score
I have a bunch of parts for sale. I bought a project plane and the fella that was building it purchased a lot of stuff to finish that I wont be using . All items are new in box unless noted below. Please message me for pictures of specific items and I can send through email. My location is Alberta Canada, priced in USD for the bulk of the membership. Shipping is on the buyer.

-Whelen Strobe control supply box A413AHDA-CF-14/28 - $325 New but not in box

-Whelen Strobe control supply box A413AHDA-CF-14/28 - $325 New but not in box

-AeroControlex heated pitot tube- PH502-12CR $1700

-Whelen Strobe Beacon Dome , A450 $250

-Whelen Strobe Beacon Dome , A450 $250

- Whelen Nav Strobe Green Tip – A650-PG-14v $325

-Whelen Nav Strobe Red tip light – A650-PR-14v -$325

-Whelen Vertical Fin Strobe – A470A-W - $175

-Assorted Westac gauges and senders for EGT and CHT, OP, OT, 6 position switches etc. Email me for details on this stuff.

Thanks for looking

Latest posts

Back