• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

What website(s) do you use to compare airplanes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrdan27611

Reaction score
So I'm still on the hunt for an airplane, as I've documented elsewhere on this site. Since I've been away from aviation for so long, I am not current on all the internet info that is available. As I start honing in on planes that may work for me, is there a site that you folks use that helps compare models? I'm thinking something that lets me grab different models, then flight plan different critical missions and compare them. Say a Cessna 182 vs. a Piper Saratoga. What is the fuel burn, time enroute, fuel stops, etc comparing one to another. I know I can use the AOPA app on my phone (just discovered) to enter flight plans, but it's kludgy trying to do comparisons on a phone. I would think there would be some web apps that would do a nice job. I just don't know what they are. I've tried my Google-Fu and come up short.

Thank you!

Latest posts

Back