• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

We are truly blessed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leigh

Reaction score
Last Sunday our son's wife gave birth to their first, a grand son for us, so naturally as soon as we were invited my wife and I flew there in the Arrow (2 hours vs a 8 hour drive) and met the little fellow. She is staying for a while to help but the look of joy on her face makes up for me having to batch again. Had great flying weather, winter can really be some of the best since there is no convective bumps and you can see clear to the horizon, and even the head wind coming home wasn't too bad, encountered some chop about 30 miles out and wasnt really rough till almost in the circuit. One thing that 25 gusting to 38 does is reduce the student traffic.

I hope that the rest of you enjoy some of the same blessings we have.

Latest posts

Back