• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

WAT LED Lighting for Piper Aircraft

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have several Whelen Aerospace Technologies (WAT) LED lighting solutions for Piper aircraft of all makes and models. LED landing lights, taxi lights, wingtip LED lights, LED tail lights, and LED beacon lights. If you have a strobe power pack die on you ($800 new), or an old Grimes beacon light burn out, now is the time to upgrade to LED. I can provide you custom quotes and advice for your airplane and application.

Email me at [email protected] for quotes or questions

www.gallagheraviationllc.com <--- Our website for our current LED inventory

Piper_Lighting_3.jpg

Latest posts

Back