• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Warrior Raffle April 1, 2020

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
As many of you may know I am the medical director for an aviation based charity called Wings of Hope. Every year the organization raffles an aircraft to raise money for our Medical Air Transport unit (MATs). This year the raffle aircraft is a Piper Warrior. The details are at the website https://wingsofhope.ngo/

I've been watching as the plane has been undergoing annual and an avionics upgrade. Low time airframe and low time engine. It's going to be a "SWEET RIDE"!!

The tickets sell very quickly online and so you have to be prepared.

As a disclaimer, I volunteer my services and time to the organization.

Rick Bowen

P.S. If you are flying through St Louis, don't hesitate to stop at Spirit of St Louis airport (KSUS) and visit the hanger. Someone will be glad to give you a tour and tell you about Wings of Hope. If you are here on the weekend (usually closed), PM me and I'll give you a tour myself if I'm not working.

Attachments

• Warrior Raffle aircraft.jpg
    Warrior Raffle aircraft.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 115
  • Warrior panel priot to upgrade.jpg
    Warrior panel priot to upgrade.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 118
  • Warrior Panel .jpg
    Warrior Panel .jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:

Latest posts