• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Warrior II and what to look for when buying

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruno59

Reaction score
Hi everybody.
My first real post here.
As I wrote when I introduced myself, I am looking with patience for a Warrior II. After 30 years of flight experience I am sure that such a machine will do ok to my flying skills and plans. Now, for the next 1-2 years, an externally well-preserved and cared-for machine of this type will be sold in my hangar due to age of the owner. The aircraft is serial number 28-77161xx, has a total of 2150 hours, the engine too, is still the first engine and has never been opened or overhauled, with 1800 hours flown in its first 25 years, the rest (350) under the current owner in another 19 Years. So with long breaks and idle times. But always hangared. Avionic is standard, transponder and radio are up to date. The Airframe has no corrosion, tanks have been pulled, everything is fine.
What should I pay attention to, which tests would a second mechanic have to do for me to get a clear picture of the condition of the inner values?
What can such an airplane be worth?
Thank you in advance for tips and hints.

Attachments

• 39C858C9-1609-4E78-9083-BA0B67DC1AA4_1_201_a.jpeg
    39C858C9-1609-4E78-9083-BA0B67DC1AA4_1_201_a.jpeg
    206.2 KB · Views: 29

Latest posts

Back