• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Wanted: Warrior or Cherokee 140/180

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mizer2167

Reaction score
If anyone has a clean Warrior, Cherokee 140 or 180 they're thinking of selling, please contact me.

Ideally, I'm looking for something in the Southeastern US (I'm in the Tampa, FL area) that I can travel to see easily and bring an A&P along; <=$40K. I'd like at least some basic IFR capability so I can get my rating.

One caveat is I have an issue with 140's and earlier 180's is staying within the forward CG range with one of my primary passengers. I'd like to at least be able to fuel to the tabs and stay in the forward CG range with 500 lbs. in the front seats.

If you have anything that fits the above, please send me a PM.

Latest posts

Back