• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Wanted: warrior II ready to buy!

Gadgettt

Reaction score
Looking for a Warrior II, low to mid time spoh, smoh, tt, good paint, interior at least an 8, prefer a 430 but ifr king 155 stacks are ok. If you dont like your plane, i wont either so im Not looking for beat up trainer with a top overhaul.

Ready to buy. Located in Atlanta.
180 horse stc would be a bonus. Let me know what you have and we can make a deal as soon as prebuy checks out. willing to spend a little more if it's really good.

So far the planes on barnstormers and tradeaplane seem to be junk or owners who are trying to get way to much for a 10,000 hour air frame, run out engine etc but they think their 430 wass will make up for it. No thank you.

Are you out of medical? Retiring? Partnership diminishing? Know some one? Im not a broker or a reseller, Serious buyer just trying to find a real plane.
Thanks piper people, hopefully you can assist.
Rob

flyguydon

Supporting Member
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
My buddy has fallen on hard time$ and he has a pristine, virgin, Warrior. 1800 TTAF & E. Engine never been apart and runs as new. Not a drip of oil anywhere. It has been hangered. It has had the prop polished, but has been flown little. It has RMD tips with lights. Nifty add-ons light Skytec starter and Plane Power alternator, Concorde sealed battery... It has an IFR GX50 and a KX155. You could literally eat off the inside of the engine cowl (not an exaggeration). The paint is a 9.5 for sure. The interior is very good.

I have done the annuals on it the past 5 years and there is NOTHING to do but fly this thing...

You will not find a nearly new 36 year old plane like this one very often. He paid 41 for it 5 years ago and put all the goodies on it... but realizes the market is way off... I think 33ish would take it.

Go ahead and put some time on it and then upgrade the engine later. Located at KHEG near Jacksonville, FL.

N2091D

Reaction score
I have a beautiful 78 warrior ll,no damage history,complete logs,just out of annual and IFR cert, 430,496, xm weather and radio,ipod hook up, 980hrs SMOH, 4300 total airframe time, currently listed on barnstormers for $52,900. Currently insured for$58,000 and in beautiful condition. I currently dont have much time to fly so i am looking to sell it the plane has many extras and has been maintained extremely well. I can send you additional info. Please feel free to contact me
Erik

cwchawt2000

Reaction score
Sorry to be late a few years but I have a rare 1989 piper warrior ii with 1980 hours eng time remaining or 9 years more before eject TBO . Based at Kuala Lumpur. Will disassembly and ship out from here. My email is [email protected] or watsapp me on 60129074278 ..thx . Greetings fm malaysia

Latest posts